Many of our clients have downloaded our free, first-of-its-kind Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app, available for Apple, Android, and BlackBerry devices.
We have just updated the app, and the update is a significant one.
While the app originally included summaries of federal wage-hour laws and those for several states and the District of Columbia, the app now includes wage-hour summaries for all 50 states, as well as D.C. and Puerto Rico.
Now, more than ever, we can say that the app truly makes nationwide wage-hour information available in seconds. At a time when wage-hour litigation and agency investigations are at an all-time high, we believe the app offers an invaluable resource for employers, human resources personnel, and in-house counsel.
Key features of the updated app include:
- New summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations are included, including 53 jurisdictions (federal, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico)
- Available without charge for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry devices
- Direct feeds of EBG’s Wage & Hour Defense Blog and @ebglaw on Twitter
- Easy sharing of content via email and social media
- Rich media library of publications from EBG’s Wage and Hour practice
- Expanded directory of EBG’s Wage and Hour attorneys
If you haven’t done so already, we hope you will download the free app soon. To do so, you can use these links for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry.