In 2012, we were proud to introduce our free wage and hour app. Over the years, thousands of clients and potential clients have downloaded the app on their mobile phones and tablets.
Importantly, the 2012 and 2014 versions of the app have been retired. If you had downloaded them, you will need to download the new version.
The new version of the app includes wage-hour summaries for all 50 states, as well as D.C. and Puerto Rico. And it includes updates for 2018, including new state minimum wages and tipped employee rates.
Now more than ever, we can say that the app truly makes nationwide wage-hour information available in seconds. At a time when wage-hour litigation and agency investigations are at an all-time high, we believe the app offers an invaluable resource for employers, human resources personnel, and in-house counsel.
Key features of the updated app include:
- Summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations, including 53 jurisdictions (federal, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico)
- Available without charge for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Quick access to, and a direct feed of, Epstein Becker Green’s award-winning Wage and Hour Defense Blog, which provides up-to-date commentary on wage and hour developments
- Social media feeds from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Quick links to Epstein Becker Green’s attorneys and practices – and more!