The Wage & Hour Defense Blog is published by the attorneys of Epstein Becker Green. Information contained in this website is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of these materials do not create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Readers of this information should not act upon any information contained on this website, which is not a substitute for obtaining advice from an attorney licensed in the jurisdiction where you reside and/or do business.
This website may be considered attorney advertising under the rules of some states.
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on … Incorporating Bonuses and Commissions into the Regular Rate of Pay
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on ... Wage Transparency Laws
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on … The 8 and 80 Overtime System for Healthcare Establishments
- A Jeff Foxworthy-Based Test for Independent Contractor Classification
- DOL’s Wage and Hour Division Establishes a Collaborative Relationship with the EEOC