For more information, please contact us directly or use the form below. Please note: We do not represent employees.
Member of the Firm
How can we help?
All inquiries will not be treated as confidential or privileged, and any email communications may be disclosed to other persons without regard to confidentiality considerations. If you must send us confidential or proprietary information please clearly indicate so and we will make every effort to treat it that way.
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on … Incorporating Bonuses and Commissions into the Regular Rate of Pay
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on ... Wage Transparency Laws
- Time Is Money: A Quick Wage-Hour Tip on … The 8 and 80 Overtime System for Healthcare Establishments
- A Jeff Foxworthy-Based Test for Independent Contractor Classification
- DOL’s Wage and Hour Division Establishes a Collaborative Relationship with the EEOC